April 26th
Do the same back, Go back to your old self, JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHIT WHEN THEY ALSO DONT GIVE A FUCK.
Don't give a fuck, I ain't gonna give shits about ppl anymore, they dont give a fuck about you, so Im gonna do the same back. I ain't coming up to you guys to be like asking this and that, that makes me look so nice, BUT IM NOT! Im gonna be the asshole all you guys use to know. My anger got over me, i was never nice, and i will never be. like i said, Do people put the friendship they hold with you as the first priority? Or do they put other things like themselve as the first priority? They don't give a fuck all along. For my O's , lets see how things goes, Maths is going great at the moment, but something like this continues, LET ME FLOP. I ain't giving shit anymore, that includes my dad. Im still pissed with him.. so fuck him. I HATE ALL OF YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! EVERYSINGLE ONE OF YOU! Im taking out on the people around me. FUCK ALL OF YOU! Mum,mothers days just around the corner, I sure do wana celebrate with you. Sigh.
Don't give a fuck, I ain't gonna give shits about ppl anymore, they dont give a fuck about you, so Im gonna do the same back. I ain't coming up to you guys to be like asking this and that, that makes me look so nice, BUT IM NOT! Im gonna be the asshole all you guys use to know. My anger got over me, i was never nice, and i will never be. like i said, Do people put the friendship they hold with you as the first priority? Or do they put other things like themselve as the first priority? They don't give a fuck all along. For my O's , lets see how things goes, Maths is going great at the moment, but something like this continues, LET ME FLOP. I ain't giving shit anymore, that includes my dad. Im still pissed with him.. so fuck him. I HATE ALL OF YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! EVERYSINGLE ONE OF YOU! Im taking out on the people around me. FUCK ALL OF YOU! Mum,mothers days just around the corner, I sure do wana celebrate with you. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home